Almost everything is done, all that is left is the baking! I will take the day tomorrow to bake pie's, and cookies, I'll listen to Christmas music and sing wile I work. Tomorrow I will be teaching my daughter our family baking secrets. She is 18 now and needs to learn all about our Christmas family traditions because some day she will be doing the cooking for our family events. She will someday have a family of her own.
It is very interesting to look back on the past year and see where all we have been. Last year we lived next door in a rental. We had a full year, I stayed busy with the little ones S & M. Elise with school and Ernie with work. Things were pretty normal this year until June. We prayed about buying our home and moved to this house. We have had lots of family gatherings here this year, which I love!
Okay let me see... Oh yeah we changed churches in the fall and love where God has put us! We are looking forward to moving forward in God service in our lives at home as well as in Church.
I am looking forward to spending more time with my husband and learning what God has in store for my marriage.
I am also looking forward to watching Elise grow into a woman that God will use for His glory. I pray daily that she listens to his calling in her life and follows him and not her own will. I know it will be hard to do but I pray for her to have the strength to do so.
I pray that God will bless you in many ways!
May you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment